We are pleased to operate from a highly sustainable building. The office in Orsman Road, was designed by Waugh Thistleton with sustainability at the forefront of the brief.
- A hybrid CLT and steel structure.
- Demountable components which can be repurposed / recycled at the end of the building’s life.
- Adaptable structure to meet changing needs.
- Low embodied carbon using CLT.
- Overall embodied carbon 582KgCO2eq /m2achieving close to the RIBA Climate Challenge target for 2030.
- Material efficiency and restraint with precision-cut panels resulting in less waste.
- Residual CLT panel waste was used to make furniture.
- Minimal internal finishes i.e. reduced materials with exposed services & CLT panels.
- Natural materials such as natural clay plaster and linoleum.
- Air source heat pump
- PVs on the roof
4. BIODIVERISTY & WELLBEING
- Roof terrace as breakout space
- Biodiverse, brown roof and insect boxes
5. BREEAM EXCELLENT
- Representing reduced carbon emissions and an enhanced working environment.